How To Full-Body Detox With IV Therapy
Next Health Staff | | 0 comments
Full-body detoxification isn't a new idea. Even as far back as the ancient Greeks, it was understood that certain toxins or poisons would build up in the human body over time, and getting rid of them was of crucial health importance.
Thankfully, our modern understanding of the body in medical science means we don’t rely on leeches to do the detoxification for us (an actual historical method). Instead, full-body detox can be accomplished with a number of more advanced and comfortable methods. But one of the best is undoubtedly IV therapy.
Using the fast absorption benefits and regularity of IV therapy, people can now enjoy full-body detoxification as often as they like and without the risk of serious side effects. Let’s break down everything you need to know about how to achieve full-body detox through IV therapy now.
What Is IV Therapy?
Let’s go over a few definitions first.
IV therapy is any kind of therapy involving an IV setup. Using an IV drip, patients or customers are provided with nutrients, vitamins, and hydration. At health optimization clinics like Next Health, IV therapy is provided in total comfort thanks to our state-of-the-art lounge. This includes:
- Getting to sit in comfortable massage chairs
- LED light facial therapy as a complimentary bonus
- Access to an oxygen charger that can help to counteract the cellular damage your body might experience from the hustle and bustle of LA life, especially due to environmental contaminants
Most IV therapy is relatively quick and allows patients to access health-boosting nutrients and hydration faster than if they tried to take the same stuff orally. This process can be (and often is) used for full-body detoxification.
Full-Body Detox: An Overview
But what exactly is full-body detox?
Here’s a rundown of your how your body cleanses itself of toxins and poisons regularly:
- You eat and drink lots of stuff, and hopefully most of it is tasty and delicious! But while your body digests the nutritious and useful parts of your food and drink, your liver also filters out toxins and minerals or materials that it can’t use for bodily health.
- Normally, your liver does a pretty good job of this, especially if you eat and drink in moderation.
- But sometimes, your liver can get overwhelmed. If your liver is overworked, it may actually store toxins for later excretion through the urine or stool.
- In some cases, those toxins can stick around in your body for quite a long time, leading to a gradual build-up that may be partially responsible for a number of health issues.
Many people say they can feel when their body is a little too “toxified” for comfort. If toxins build up too much over time, you could experience a number of side effects or chronic conditions, including inflammation, an upset stomach, and much more. Suffice it to say that a build-up of toxins is never something to tolerate for long.
Thus, full-body detox means giving your liver a helping hand.
While your liver will eventually get rid of the toxins mentioned above, you can still provide your liver and the rest of your body with key vitamins and minerals, plus helpful amino acids. By injecting these into your bloodstream through IV therapy, you can give your body quick access to this great stuff without having to digest it beforehand.
In some cases, this is even more advantageous since swallowing tons of concentrated vitamin C and similar health-boosting minerals could give you an upset stomach. IV therapy allows you to circumvent all that and get the benefits of vitamins and nutrients all the more quickly.
How To Detox Your Body
This isn’t to say that IV therapy is the only way to detox your body. Indeed, the best way to achieve whole-body detoxification is to consistently maintain a healthy diet and make sure that you eat plenty of fruits and vegetables with vitamins and minerals.
This, in turn, will ensure that your liver doesn’t have to filter out too many toxins at once. It’ll also make sure that your liver has the building blocks it needs to stay healthy and strong.
But if your liver comes overwhelmed, the best way to detoxify your body is through IV therapy. This is much quicker and allows you to beat your body’s normal time constraints for digestion and liver filtration.
Why IV Therapy Is A Good Idea
IV therapy can be a great choice for whole-body detoxification for a number of reasons:
- If you’re too busy to worry about or follow a strict diet, IV therapy and detoxification can help to make sure you remain healthy even while you maintain your busy lifestyle.
- IV therapy is a lot faster than eating multivitamins and fruits and vegetables over a period of several weeks.
- IV therapy offers you a chance to escape the stress of your day for a little while and relax while your body gets all the great stuff it needs to function at its peak.
How To Full-Body Detox With IV Therapy
Want some good news? Full-body detoxification with IV therapy is possible right now. All you have to do is contact a health optimization clinic like Next Health. Here’s how the process works:
- You’ll be greeted by one of Next|Health’s Registered Nurses, who are trained professionals in the art of IV therapy and who can set you up with your IV infusion in just minutes.
- Then you’ll take a relaxing sit in one of our lounge’s comfortable massage chairs. You can read, text, play a game, or do anything else you like while you let the IV drip do its work.
- Once your appointment is done, you’ll be able to get back to your day without having a stomach full of vitamin pills. Plus, you’ll likely feel better than when you walked in.
- Most importantly, your body and liver will have many more vitamins and nutrients than they did before. This may help your liver to filter out toxins that have built up in your body, resulting in a healthier you in no time.
What do we use for IV detox? Our specialized Detox IV package includes lots of quality minerals and nutrients. For example, it includes both lysine and taurine: these are molecules that can protect your liver, which is crucial for ensuring long-term liver health.
The Detox IV package also includes selenium. Selenium is a mineral that can boost glutathione production in your body, which in turn boosts detoxification throughout your bodily systems.
All you have to do after receiving your detox IV infusion is to drink lots of water. This will help your body pass various toxins through the liver and bladder, and you might feel a lot better in as little as 24 hours. It helps that the Detox IV package includes plenty of water for near-instantaneous hydration, too! Remember, one of the big benefits of IV therapy is that everything gets absorbed almost immediately. That includes water, so there's no chance of dehydration while you are receiving your IV infusion.
Benefits Of Detoxing With IV Therapy
IV therapy detoxification can provide a number of big benefits compared to whole-body detoxing in other ways.
For one, IV detoxification is undoubtedly faster than changing your entire diet or taking regular multivitamins for weeks on end just to see mild results. IV therapy results in fast absorption of vitamins and nutrients straight into your bloodstream. Combine this with plenty of water and you may just see results the night after your infusion session.
Another big benefit of IV therapy is that it can be regular. You can set up recurring appointments for IV detoxification with Next|Health, allowing you to reap the benefits of this detoxification strategy over and over. This might be a good way to ensure that your liver is never too overtaxed, even if you live an adventurous and busy lifestyle.
Flexible With Your Lifestyle
Perhaps most important of all, IV therapy detoxification allows you to maintain whatever lifestyle you like without having to make big changes to your diet. This could be really important if you already have a really limiting diet due to food sensitivities or personal decisions.
You can always come back for another IV detoxification session and receive the same benefits as always.
IV therapy is one of the best ways to achieve full-body detoxification, which is probably why so many people are turning to it instead of relying on oral medications these days. We’d wholeheartedly recommend contacting us to set up an appointment and see the benefits for yourself. It’s the only way you’ll really grasp how much better IV detoxification might make you feel.
The good news is we're ready and open for business! Our IV infusion lounge even incorporates special safety procedures to make sure that COVID-19 safety measures are properly observed while we take care of you. Contact us if you have any other questions about IV infusions or detoxification.