Ep #8 - “I Forgot To Die” with Khalil Rafati
LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE & SUBSCRIBE TO FOREFRONT PODCAST ON THESE PLATFORMS
On the forefront series podcast today, Next|Health welcomes Khalil Rafati. Khalil is an author, bio hacker, entrepreneur and the founder of the health food, juice and smoothie store, Sunlife Organics. He also founded Riviera Recovery, a transitional living facility for drug addicts and alcoholics.
Life wasn't easy for Khalil growing up. As a child he suffered physical and sexual abuse that became one of the underlying factors that led him into a life of addiction. In this episode you’ll hear Khalil’s emotional and inspiring story of how he went from being a homeless drug addict, to healing his past and taking a deep dive into health.
Key Takeaway: No matter how hard things get, it’s possible to change the direction of your life.
- The life of a Crack and Heroin addict
- Believing in a living loving God
- Overcoming Physical and Sexual Abuse
- Manifesting your life – Inspired by The Secret
- Being hired by celebrities and Malibu’s elite
- Introduction to health food and supplements
- The Self Realization fellowship
- Moving from a drug addiction to a health addiction
- Opening Sunlife Organics
- Smoothie/Bowl creation – The Hurricane, The Bali Bowl and The Billion Dollar Bowl
- Biohacking your home
ABOUT KHALIL RAFATI
Khalil Rafati is a speaker, author, and health-and-wellness entrepreneur. Today, he is the owner of Malibu Beach Yoga and SunLife Organics, a rapidly growing chain of popular juice and smoothie bars in California. He also founded Riviera Recovery, which is a transitional living facility for drug addicts and alcoholics.
Websites: http://www.khalilrafati.com/ https://sunlifeorganics.com/
I Forgot To Die: https://www.amazon.com/I-Forgot-Die-Khalil-Rafati/dp/1619613743
Dr. Darshan Shah: