Aesthetic Services in West Hollywood
Ready to feel like the best version of yourself from the inside out? Consider Next Health Aesthetics that empower you to look like the most refreshed and rested version of yourself.
Next Health’s aesthetic services are non-invasive, non-surgical, and customizable to your needs. Whether you need wrinkles softened or sunken areas filled in, our West Hollywood location has the right aesthetic service for you.
What Are Next Health’s Aesthetic Services?
At Next Health, our Aesthetics department specializes in non-surgical treatments such as Botox, Lasers, and PRP. Our aesthetic nurses custom tailor these treatments to your individual features for natural-looking results.
What Are the Benefits of Next Health’s Aesthetic Services?
As a premium one-stop-shop of cutting-edge health and beauty anti-aging services, we provide a range of services that empower you to
- Optimize your natural look
- Feel your best
- Look refreshed and rested
Our team of experienced aesthetic nurses are dedicated to delivering the real results you have been looking for by enhancing your natural beauty.
Next Health’s West Hollywood location offers the following aesthetic treatments and services:
- Volumizing fillers. Combat the decrease in collagen production that occurs naturally with age. Next Health’s volumizing filler treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring moisturizing compound, underneath the skin. This fills in any sunken areas and restores supple, youthful volume.
- Wrinkle relaxers: Botox and Dysport. These proven wrinkle relaxers can soften muscle movements and prevent signs of aging such as wrinkles and crow’s feet. Benefits can be seen within 3-4 months.
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma Hair & Face Injections: Platelets are colorless blood cells that are crucial in the body’s healing process as they are packed with powerful nutrients and growth factors that aid in blood vessel growth and collagen production. By injecting PRP into areas of aging skin or thinning hair, you can restore youthful volume and hair growth.
- PRP Microneedling: Similar to PRP injections, Microneedling with PRP allows for absorption of platelet-rich plasma by deeper levels of the skin, which offers the benefits of delivering proteins into the skin that supports cell growth and supple, healthy skin.
- Skin Tightening with Venus Smooth. Soften fine lines and wrinkles, tighten sagging skin, and contour your look with the Venus Smooth. This painless, non-surgical treatment delivers quick and effective results with no downtime.
- Morpheus8. As the first full-body aesthetic service designed to contour the face and body, the Morpheus8 utilizes the power of microneedling and radiofrequency to tighten skin, fade stretch marks, support collagen production, combat acne scarring, and more.
- Laser Treatments. Enjoy non-invasive laser treatments such as Forever Young BBL™, Microlaser Peel, and more to enhance your natural glow and shed signs of aging.
How Does It Work?
It all begins with Next Health’s Visia skin analysis service, which empowers you to identify quantify all aesthetic skin concerns before there are even visible signs of damage or aging.
Our medical experts encourage annual VISIA Scans to track the progress of your skincare journey.
What Can I Expect at Next Health’s West Hollywood Location?
Next Health’s West Hollywood location is conveniently located on Sunset Blvd, so you can swing by after working out at Equinox, grabbing lunch at Sweetgreen, or on your way home from work. This location was designed to deliver health and beauty services with medical-grade precision with the comfort and ease of luxury wellness.
Since Next Health’s aesthetic services treatments are non-invasive, you can expect to get right back on your feet and keep up with your daily routine.
At Next Health West Hollywood, you don’t have to worry about invasive surgical procedures or aesthetic services that come with side effects.
Next Health’s aesthetic services are comfortable, safe, and effective. You can contact us today by phone or online and set up an appointment at our West Hollywood location now.