LISTEN TO THE FULL EPISODE & SUBSCRIBE ON THESE PLATFORMS
COMEDIAN, ACTOR, PODCASTER
LIVING TO TELL ABOUT COVID-19
For people who think this virus isn’t deadly, think again. It was touch-and-go for Yo for almost a week. Doctors diligently used every possible method to cure Yo because he was an early patient. He was essentially a guinea pig.
As Yo recently pointed out on his Twitter feed, “Flu 24,000 deaths last 8 months, Covid-19 43,000 deaths in 2 months.”
Yo’s experience of almost dying alone in a hospital is be a wake-up call to anyone not taking social distancing and other health measures to avoid Covid seriously. As Dr. Shah aptly describes it in this podcast, “10,000 people dying is nothing compared to 100,000 people losing their jobs.”
What Yo and others learned from his harrowing experience could save people’s lives. Misconceptions abound, but facts stand solid. Listen in to learn why.
- Learn what its really like, first hand, from someone who was put in ICU with possible days to live after being diagnosed with Covid-19.
- Find out why, though some are asymptomatic, other people develop such a high fever when diagnosed with Covid.
- Understand why ventilators are not a one-size-fits all cure.
- Learn why Yo’s doctor vowed not to put him on a ventilator unless it was absolutely necessary.
- Learn why a cytokine storm, a normal inflammatory response of a healthy immune system, can actually cause more harm when you have Covid.
- Evaluate why immunity is such a big word in Covid-19 treatment now.
- Discover medical methods that worked for Yo and others that didn’t.
- Realize what protestors might be missing in their bid to reopen local economies.
- Understand the life cycle of a virus, and that it is normal for them to resurface every 100 years or so.
- Join Yo in his emotional journey through his diagnosis to his current struggle to regain full health.
"We believe health is not the absence of disease.
Health is the abundance of vitality".