MAIL IN PREPAID ENVELOPE
REVIEW RESULTS WITH N|H MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
WHO IS THIS TEST FOR?
Lectin has been thought to contribute to the development of diseases such as celiac disease, autoimmune diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, obesity, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes. This is because lectin can damage the intestinal barrier, letting food particles and toxins into the bloodstream which elicits an immune response. The most common high-lectin foods include: grains, legumes, nightshades. If you experience any of the symptoms and/or practice any of the listed below then you can potentially benefit from The Lectin Sensitivity Test.
- Frequent use of antibiotics
- Following a vegan/vegetarian diet high in grains and/or legumes
- Those with known intestinal permeability
- History of Rheumatoid arthritis (painful & swollen joints)
- Nausea (especially after meals)
- Neurological autoimmunity or degenerative symptoms of undefined origin
- Experiencing fatigue or weakness
- Psychological symptoms or disorders (depression)