Ozone Therapy at Next Health Studio City
Next Health is always at the cutting-edge of new, effective wellness therapies and health-boosting techniques.
But ozone therapy is a one-of-a-kind process only offered at two of our other locations — until now.
Starting soon, you can enjoy ozone therapy at Next Health Studio City, alongside a host of other effective and well-known Next Health therapeutic techniques. Ozone therapy is an excellent solution for de-stressing the body and mind, feeling enhanced energy and vitality, and detoxifying your bloodstream.
What Is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone therapy involves supplying your bloodstream with a novel form of oxygen.
Ozone is a special type of oxygen gas comprised of three oxygen atoms. Ozone is most commonly found in our atmosphere – in fact, the atmosphere's ozone layer protects the Earth from stellar radiation and other potential hazards.
Ozone therapy is a targeted therapeutic practice in which ozone gas is administered to the bloodstream. Ozone gas is administered through IV drips, similar to IV drip infusion therapy you might be familiar with at Next Health locations.
During ozone therapy, guests can kick back, relax, and enjoy an infusion of ozone gas into their bodies. Once administered, ozone may provide many holistic benefits. Next Health uses 10 Pass Ozone Therapy for our clients. Using this method, vacuum-sealed ozone is delivered safely to the body, minimizing the likelihood of side effects.
What Are the Benefits of Ozone Therapy?
Several scientific studies demonstrate the efficacy of ozone therapy when administered properly. These benefits include:
- Detoxification of the bloodstream and bodily tissues, because ozone is antibacterial. Pathogens die when exposed to oxygen, and ozone can effectively be thought of as a supercharged version of oxygen.
- Reduced inflammation, as ozone therapy may help to reduce the activity of free radical molecules.
- Immune system stimulation.
- Circulation improvements, as blood is circulated more effectively throughout the body.
- Rejuvenation and improvements to vitality.
- Reduced effects of aging.
Ozone therapy has been practiced for decades. When leveraged with a great diet and other wellness techniques, ozone therapy may be especially effective at helping clients reach their long-term health goals.
When administered by trained professionals, like the staff employed by Next Health, the risk of side effects is also minimal.
Next Health’s New Studio City Location
Ozone therapy was previously only offered at Next Health’s West Hollywood or Century City locations.
However, it’s also newly offered at our Studio City location.
Next Health Studio City is located in the heart of Studio City, California. You can find this one-of-a-kind location at The Shops at The Sportsman’s Lodge: an iconic Los Angeles hotel that has hosted individuals ranging from Clark Gable to Katharine Hepburn.
More importantly, Next Health Studio City is located near a fine assortment of shops, restaurants, and other entertainment venues. When you visit Next Health Studio City, you’ll be able to spend the time leading up to your appointment enjoying everything that this novel shopping center has to offer.
Even better, Next Health Studio City has more than just ozone therapy available. This location also has most of Next Health’s well-known therapeutic services, ranging from IV drip therapy to LED light bed therapy to aesthetic services and more.
When it comes to maximizing wellness or reaching your health goals, Studio City is the perfect place.
What Can I Expect From My Ozone Therapy Appointment?
Not sure whether ozone therapy is right for you?
Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect when you sign up for an ozone therapy appointment at Next Health Studio City:
- First, you’ll fill out a patient intake form. This will allow our trained professionals to determine whether ozone therapy is appropriate for your needs.
- You’ll be contacted within 24 hours of filling out your intake form to schedule your appointment.
- Once your appointment date rolls around, you can arrive at the Next Health Studio City location and take a seat. Once your ozone therapy is ready, one of our licensed wellness professionals will guide you to your station.
- Ozone therapy is relaxing and easy to enjoy. All you have to do is sit in a comfortable chair while a licensed professional hooks you up to the ozone infusion system. You can read a book, watch TV, or surf social media while the ozone is infused into your bloodstream.
- Generally, ozone therapy takes between 45 minutes and 60 minutes from start to finish. Of course, a wellness professional will be standing by in case you have questions, feel uncomfortable, or need to cut your appointment short.
Enjoying ozone therapy is quick and easy at Next Health Studio City.
With the opening of our location in Studio City, Next Health’s ozone therapy is more accessible than ever. It could be just what you need to enjoy enhanced vitality in all aspects of your life.
Ozone therapy is comfortable, quick, and perfect for working professionals who have busy lifestyles. Contact us today to sign up for an ozone therapy appointment at Next Health Studio City.