Aesthetic Services in New York City
Looking our best is an integral component of well-being. Despite time taking its inevitable toll on our appearance, we all want to age optimally and minimize or reverse wrinkles, sagging skin, hyperpigmentation, and other stereotypical signs of aging.
That’s why Next Health offers aesthetic services at our New York location.
Next Health’s aesthetic services are non-invasive, non-surgical, and customizable to your needs. Whether you need wrinkles softened or sunken areas filled in, our New York City location has the right aesthetic service for you.
What Are Next Health’s Aesthetic Services?
At Next Health, our Aesthetics department specializes in non-surgical treatments such as Botox, Lasers, and PRP. Our aesthetic nurses custom tailor these treatments to your individual features for results that are natural looking. The goal is to make you look refreshed and well-rested, like the best version of yourself.
What Are the Benefits of Next Health’s Aesthetic Services?
As a premium one-stop-shop of the most advanced health and beauty anti-aging services, we provide a range of services that empower you to
- Regain your youthful appearance
- Look naturally beautiful
- Optimize your skin health
- Look refreshed and rested
Our team of experienced aesthetic nurses are dedicated to maximizing your results and ensuring that you walk away from an aesthetic services appointment completely satisfied.
Next Health’s New York City location offers the following aesthetic treatments and services:
- Volumizing fillers. This reverses signs of aging due to a decrease in collagen production. Next Health’s volumizing filler treatment involves injecting hyaluronic acid, a popular moisturizing compound that the body produces naturally, underneath the skin. This fills in any sunken areas and helps to restore lost skin volume. Your skin will look tighter, smoother, and more youthful than before.
- Wrinkle relaxers, including Botox and Dysport. These proven wrinkle relaxers can soften muscle movements that lead to the signs of aging, like crows’ feet or wrinkles. Benefits can be seen within 3-4 months.
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma Hair & Face Injections: Platelets are colorless blood cells that are crucial in the body’s healing process as they are packed with powerful nutrients and growth factors that aid in blood vessel growth and collagen production. By injecting PRP into areas of aging skin or thinning hair, you can restore youthful volume and improve hair growth.
- PRP Microneedling: Similar to PRP injections, Microneedling with PRP allows for absorption of platelet-rich plasma by deeper levels of the skin, which offers the benefits of delivering proteins into the skin that supports cell growth and supple, healthy skin.
How Does It Work?
All Next Health Aesthetic appointments start with a consultation, so you can discuss all of your goals and learn how we can customize our treatments to your unique needs. From there, our team will work with you to deliver aesthetic services on a timeline that works for you and your busy schedule.
What Can I Expect at Next Health’s New York City Location?
Next Health’s New York City location is conveniently located at The Parlor, a wellness oasis for all of your beauty needs. This location was designed to deliver health and beauty services with medical-grade precision with the comfort and ease of luxury wellness.
Since Next Health’s aesthetic services treatments are non-invasive, you can expect to get right back on your feet and enjoy the hustle and bustle of NYC.
At Next Health New York City, you don’t have to worry about invasive surgical procedures or aesthetic services that come with side effects.
Next Health’s aesthetic services are comfortable, safe, and effective. You can contact us today by phone or online and set up an appointment at our New York City location now.
Improving self-esteem by improving physical attractiveness | NCBI
Collagen | The Nutrition Source | Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health