Aesthetic Services in Century City
As we are supporting our health and longevity, we all want to age optimally. At Next Health, we understand that personalized beauty is a critical component of well-being and feeling like the best version of ourselves.
That is why Next Health’s aesthetic services are designed, not to completely alter your appearance, rather we help you achieve a natural, well-rested look that highlights your best features. Whether you need wrinkles softened or sunken areas filled in, our Century City location has the right aesthetic service for you.
What Are Next Health’s Aesthetic Services?
At Next Health, our Aesthetics department specializes in non-surgical treatments such as Botox, Lasers, and PRP. Our aesthetic nurses custom tailor these treatments to your individual features for optimal and natural-looking results.
What Are the Benefits of Next Health’s Aesthetic Services?
As a premium one-stop-shop of cutting-edge health and beauty anti-aging services, we provide a range of services that empower you to
- Optimize your natural look
- Feel your best from the inside out
- Look refreshed and rested
Our team of experienced aesthetic nurses are dedicated to delivering the real results you have been looking for by helping you reverse and prevent stereotypical signs of aging.
Next Health’s West Hollywood location offers the following aesthetic treatments and services:
- Volumizing fillers. Collagen production decreases with age, leaving you with sunken areas. Next Health’s volumizing fillers restore supple, youthful volume.
- Wrinkle relaxers: Botox and Dysport. These proven wrinkle relaxers can prevent signs of aging such as wrinkles and crow’s feet by softening muscle movements. Benefits can be seen within 3-4 months.
- Platelet-Rich-Plasma Hair & Face Injections: Platelets are colorless blood cells that are crucial in the body’s healing process as they are packed with powerful nutrients and growth factors that aid in blood vessel growth and collagen production. By injecting PRP into areas of aging skin or thinning hair, you can restore youthful volume and hair growth.
- PRP Microneedling: Similar to PRP injections, Microneedling with PRP allows for absorption of platelet-rich plasma by deeper levels of the skin, which offers the benefits of delivering proteins into the skin that supports cell growth and supple, healthy skin.
- Skin Tightening with Venus Smooth. This cutting-edge technology can be used on the face and body to contour your look, soften fine lines and wrinkles, tighten sagging skin, and contour your look with the Venus Smooth. This painless, non-surgical treatment delivers quick and effective results with no downtime.
- Morpheus8. The Morpheus8 utilizes the power of microneedling and radiofrequency to tighten skin, fade stretch marks, support collagen production, combat acne scarring, and more for the face and body. No downtime needed.
- Laser Treatments. Non-invasive laser treatments such as Forever Young BBL™, Microlaser Peel, and more are the perfect way to enhance your natural glow and minimize signs of aging.
How Does It Work?
It all begins with Next Health’s Visia skin analysis service, which empowers you to identify quantify all aesthetic skin concerns before there are even visible signs of damage or aging.
Our medical experts encourage annual VISIA Scans to track the progress of your skincare journey.
What Can I Expect at Next Health’s Century City Location?
Next Health’s Century City location is conveniently located in the Westfield Mall on Santa Monica Blvd, so you can swing by after shopping at Nordstrom grabbing lunch at Tocaya, or on your way home from work. This location was designed to deliver health and beauty services with medical-grade precision with the comfort and ease of luxury wellness.
Since Next Health’s aesthetic services treatments are non-invasive, you can expect to get right back on your feet and keep up with your busy lifestyle.
At Next Health Century City, you don’t have to worry about invasive surgical procedures or aesthetic services that come with side effects.
Next Health’s aesthetic services are comfortable, safe, and effective. You can contact us today by phone or online and set up an appointment at our Century City location now.
Improving self-esteem by improving physical attractiveness | NCBI
Collagen | The Nutrition Source | Harvard TH Chan School of Public Health