Executive Physical Membership in Century City
Understanding health is a lifelong commitment. But standard physicals oftentimes don’t provide enough information or don’t provide accurate information to reach your wellness objectives. If you want to become and stay healthy for years in the future, you need Next Health’s Executive Physical at Century City.
The Executive Physical is a detailed, fully comprehensive review of your health from top to bottom. It includes in-depth tests, personalized reviews of biometric data, and more. With the Executive Physical, you’ll learn how your body ticks and how to maximize its performance for long-term results.
Next Health’s Executive Physical Membership Explained
The Next Health Executive Physical is more than just a basic biometric test. In fact, it’s a series of comprehensive examinations, including MRI scans, thorough biometric tests, and in-depth reviews with our staff members. By the end, you’ll have a much more holistic understanding of your health and biological needs than ever before.
The Executive Physical is meant to be the starting point for a health optimization plan you can commit to for years to come. It provides you with the information you need to form the perfect diet, start the right exercise routine, or pursue the ideal therapies to alleviate chronic conditions or maximize wellness.
Best of all, the Executive Physical leverages state-of-the-art technology and modern scanning principles to ensure accurate health information.
How Does the Executive Physical Work?
The Executive Physical Membership at Next Health Century City includes several tests and diagnostic services that occur throughout three stages.
Collect Bio Data
Firstly, Next Health’s staff members perform the key tests of the Executive Testing suite. These include diagnostic tests to measure and identify biomarkers and biometrics.
- The Grail Cancer test, which helps to detect over 50 types of cancer early when it is still in the treatable stage
- A full-body MRI and chest CT, both of which can also help to detect early signs of different types of cancer. Both scans are also used to screen for different diseases.
- A CT Calcium Score, which can analyze your body’s risk of a heart attack or other cardiovascular issues.
- The Total Wellness Package, which is Next Health’s special bloodwork panel. It analyzes more than 500 distinct biomarkers.
- A full medical and physical wellness plan. This includes an InBody Scan using proprietary technology to understand your biometrics, plus a physical exam.
- A fully comprehensive genetic test. This examines over 200 different genetic markers for a better understanding of how your body might age.
Note that these tests are never invasive, and your comfort is guaranteed at every test or exam. Our Century City staff members prioritize your mental and physical comfort throughout the process.
Once testing is complete, Next Health Century City’s staff members will sit down with you on the same day or over the coming weeks to analyze your results. All tests are overviewed as results come in, so your full review may take several weeks in total.
Our knowledgeable wellness staff members will point out areas of concern detected by the tests throughout this process. They’ll also help you identify areas where you can make long-lasting, impactful changes in your wellness efforts or lifestyle.
If one of the tests discovers a health condition or disease, our staff members can refer you to the right physician in the area for treatment and further analysis.
Health Routine Recommendations
After the Executive Physical tests are reviewed, our staff members can help you develop an individualized health plan. This plan will be uniquely tailored for your wellness goals and will take all of the discovered information into account.
Our staff members may recommend additional health optimization services ranging from cryotherapy to IV drip therapy and more, depending on your needs. Next Health’s Century City location has all these services and more.
If you’re not sure which optimization services are right for you, our staff members can break down:
- What each includes
- How long each optimization service takes
- The benefits you can expect from every wellness procedure
Executive Physical Membership
Bodies change over time, so your Executive Physical test results may not stay relevant. Fortunately, you can sign up for the Executive Physical Membership: an annual program that includes a yearly Executive Physical test suite. It also includes other services like:
- Monthly IV drip therapy appointments
- Monthly hyperbaric oxygen therapy, infrared therapy, and cryotherapy access
- Quarterly Baseline Test access for even more monitoring of your health biometrics
The Executive Physical Membership is the beginning of long-term health optimization in many ways. Through Next Health’s Membership and other health optimization services, you’ll be well equipped to see major improvements in your health across the board.
Get Your Executive Physical Today
The Next Health Executive Physical is the ideal way to track your health and make the right choices for your needs. Signing up for your first Executive Physical is simpler than ever. Simply contact Next Health Century City today to sign up for an Executive Physical, join the Executive Physical Membership, or get more information.